Sunday 1 October 2017

#155 - Farewell and Thank you!


Vol.# 155

Thank you everyone for your prayers, hugs, and words of encouragement as I was leaving Toronto.

As I was waiting to board the airplane, the line was so long that I decided to just sit and wait it out. One of the desk flight attendants was checking everyone's passes etc., and as I was about to stand and go to the back of the line, he says, “Come, let me check you in, you have been waiting a long time!”

I sat next to two gentlemen who helped me with getting the cover off my ice cream dessert, and who were very gentlemanly in manners! I did have 2 screaming kids in front of me, but after a while that became 'white noise'.

God was so good. My black scarf and one of my earrings had fallen and I could not find them and I prayed. Just as I was leaving the plane, I saw my earring at the back of my seat, and one of the flight attendants had found my scarf! I felt God saying, “Chile, these are just examples of ME taking care of you! I have you in the palm of my Hand. And just as I am taking care of you, I will look after your parents as well!”

You know, every time I leave, I keep thinking this is the 'hardest' time yet to leave my Dad and Mom, but truly this time because we spent so much time 'liming' together, it was and is really hard. Isn't it just like Jesus to show me that they would be taken care of even in the smallest details by showing me how HE cares for me on the plane?


 Liming with Mom and Dad


So I give my parents a 'shout-out’ for them blessing me and sending me off even though it may be difficult for them. They have released me back to the Great I AM, Jesus the Christ!


How amazing the timing for my last full weekend to have my sister Ramona lead the rhythmic part of the service, singing one of my 'life songs', Oceans, with Charlene, my other sister, playing on the team sending me off. 

Then I had Pastor Wade blessing me with new vision and new perspective on my journey here; Pastor Chris blessing me on Sunday with a tongue to speak Khmer (I know most of you were chuckling when he started to say 'loosen Vidya's tongue...’) ‘cause you all think 'that girl does not need more loosening of the tongue’
But Pastor Chris was referring to speaking Khmer! 

Thank you Ramona for my new song in this season of my journey here: 'Shadow’ by Hillsong". A new song to dance too! Yah! 




My body feels as if it needs to be pulled apart and put back together again! You know the various positions one goes in when trying to get comfy.

Ah, the coffee place just opened, I have to get in line!

Love and blessings to you all.

Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 
Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 

Your sister, Vidya 

No comments:

Post a Comment