Thursday 22 October 2015

#78 - Transportation and Health

Vol.# 78

Scene from my balcony
Thank you for praying as I settle into different rhythms here! Thank you also for forwarding your requests. What a delight to partner with you as we dance with Him in life!

Praise: I have good rapport with my landlord, his wife and parents (all live here). I will learn a couple of Khmer words each day with the wife, and she will learn English!

Prayer requests:
-It is very hot here and I am praying for wisdom as to which mode of transportation to use: tuk tuk, which has a covering, or Moto! Moto is definitely cheaper!

-So on that track, praying for that specific driver (tuk tuk or Moto) who will take me to school and bring me back home! Last year He gave me 2 specific drivers, one for the city and one for the village! I would prefer someone local to my area. In that way I would provide income for someone/family on my street! Trust me, 'my story' would then filter out to others who live here and act as a building block for relationship!

-Health, as my body adjusts to taste of water and milk that I would remain healthy. Yesterday I had stomach problems so I laid low!!!

Thank you my brothers and sisters.

Dancing with Jesus
Love, Sister Vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment