Monday 5 October 2015

#72 - Commissioning


Vol.# 72

Thank you to all who came out to celebrate and support me this past weekend!
I know that some of you had prior commitments but I felt your prayers!
Commissioning:
Vidya Testimony and Commissioning from Rexdale Alliance Church on Vimeo.

Praise God: I am leaving on Wednesday October 7th, 2015.
I am going with your support and prayers, in the presence of the Three-In-One!

Prayer requests:
-I am only at 60 percent of my monthly support.
I still need the final 40 percent of monthly support!

-Travel mercies: as I go through customs, for His favor; for the 'right' seat in the plane!

Thank you again. As I looked out at your faces and received your hugs and words of support, I felt so uplifted and released to go with your blessings!

Dancing with Jesus

Love, Sister Vidya


Could you be a part of my Monthly Team?

My needs: $2000 / month
**I am at 60%

20 donors who pledge $100 per month.
40 donors who pledge $ 50 per month.
80 donors who pledge $ 25 per month. 



Designation: VIDYA CAMBODIA (reference # 451)

(Founded in 2002, The Great Commission Foundation is a registered public foundation with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), established to promote Christian & relief of poverty in Canada and around the world. Please note: donors need to request a receipt for donations of less than $50/ year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment