Tuesday 12 September 2017

#153 - A helping community and flight rescheduling

Vol.# 153

There we were, my brother and I picking up branches and trying to clear the leaves etc. from the sidewalk and street in front of the house, when a neighbour approaches and offers a larger garbage bag, and then stoops down and helps me to clear the area!

Then her two friends came over and started to help as well.
The two friends were visiting from Germany and it was also their first hurricane experience. 

Then another neighbour comes along to help with his family and his mower!

God sent 'angels' to help us and I am so thankful!

I just thought of Esther from the Bible and the timing of her reign as 'queen' and her influence to save her people from sure death, and I am thankful for such a time as this that I am here in Florida with my big brother to hopefully be a help!

The wind has died down and it is sunny once more! 


I just received a call from the airlines. My flight has been rescheduled again to 13th.

Prayer Request: Please pray that the details for my flight return will be smooth!
Thank you


Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 
Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 

Your sister, Vidya 

No comments:

Post a Comment