Wednesday 6 September 2017

#151 - Hurricane Irma!

Vol.# 151

Yes, we are in Florida!
We just came driving back from the Keys where the evacuation for Hurricane Irma has begun. They have started to close the schools, and water and gas are already in shortage where we are right now! Today my big bro and I will begin the drive back to Orlando where he lives.

Prayer Requests
  • For patience and safety as we go because so many are already leaving this area to go to other parts of Florida.
  • That we may be tools of peace to others who are worried about the impending hurricane!

Cool God thing
As I ate my brekkie I noticed an older gentleman who was reading His Bible. Then his wife came and sat by him and as we all watched the news about the hurricane, I said, “Well, God is in control” and the wife said, “Amen sister!” Then we started to talk. This couple had been missionaries in Italy for over 30 years; the husband is still involved in Prison Ministry and the wife was in Youth For Christ. The wife asked what I was doing and then she called me over and they both prayed for me there and then in the mini cafe! SWEET! Only God can ordain that moment! 

I am off now to finish packing here. 
It was nice to meet up with former Trini neighbours, who are like family, my big bro's friend for over 50 years!

Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 
Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 

Your sister, Vidya 

No comments:

Post a Comment