Friday 1 September 2017

#150 - The Choir Director


Vol.# 150

I had asked a few of you for prayer for safety and smooth sailing as I went through American Customs on my way to spend time with my older brother and my nephew and niece in Florida. 
Thank you to I and R for not only getting me on time to the airport but who also made sure I went to the right counter and got my boarding pass etc.. 

It was the smoothest entry into Florida yet, although I should have asked prayers for finding the gate, and figuring out the dryer in the washroom at the airport! 
Seriously, you would think that if the soap and water dispenser is electronic, logically the hand towel machine would be as well! I was there waving my hand around as if I was directing a choir for over 2 minutes before I realized that it was a manual hand towel machine. 
Thankfully there was no one else in the washroom at that time!

Today my brother's father-in-law and mother-in-law were speaking to me in Spanish and I answered back in Spanish and Khmer! LOL! 

I am honoured to be here and very grateful that Our Lord has given me this opportunity.

Prayer Request: for continued safety as we travel and God fun opportunities! 

I cannot wait to see you all when I return on the 11th!


Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 

Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, Your sister, Vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment