Saturday 21 September 2013

#25 - Back home!


Vol. 25


Thank you all.

Dad is back at home recovering. My sister, who is a nurse in England, flew down and so is able to look after him and Mom as well.

This Sunday, tomorrow, I will be going with my brother and his family to scatter Carmen's ashes at her bequest in the ocean.

Thank you all for your emails and prayers and words of encouragement.

Prayer request: For me to be open to God's ways to reflect His love to my family here in Orlando (I just want to love them up!).

Praise: My brother contacted a cousin about 3 hours away from here who works with an ophthalmologist and I got a free eye checkup. I was able to talk about His work in Cambodia to the doctor. I want to be able to look each student/kid in the eye and tell each of them how precious they are, and how sweet and awesome it is to be there to be part of His plan as His teacher.
I am getting pumped to be there.

Dancing with my Jesus,    
Love, Sister Vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment