Thursday 5 September 2013

#22 - Prayer request


Vol. 22

Thank you to all for your prayers and support.
I wish I could answer each back but my laptop is still down!! My Dad is still in the hospital and we are meeting with the social worker and the organization of Heartbeat.

Please pray for His favour with them as we meet today and for a date for Dad's operation. There is a backlog.

We have had tragic news with the sudden death of Carmen, my sister-in-law in Florida. Please pray for my brother, Kris and his kids, Christian and Gabriela (21 and 20). My brother was just here. We are all trying to be supportive here with my parents in Trinidad as well as there in Florida.

Praise news: for the support given to our family; we are truly humbled and grateful. I am truly seeing Him face to face through you and His Word.

This is a short update. Thank you.

Still Dancing with my Jesus,    
Love, Sister Vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment