Wednesday 18 September 2013

#24 - God Continues To Show His Presence


Vol. 24

Thank you all for your prayers.

Update on my Dad: He had the pace maker operation on Monday. That surgery went well but my brother noticed that my father was in pain and having difficulty breathing, so he asked the doctors to investigate. Apparently, they had punctured his lung so he had to go back in. He is now resting comfortably at the hospital, weak, but recovering nicely.

Praise report: Because of your prayers, my brother, Vish, was able to see the condition my Dad was in after the operation and immediately advocated on behalf of my Dad. The nurses and care staff responded immediately and were 'angels'.

Prayer request: For Dad to continue to recover without complications, and for my Mom's health. It is not easy going to the hospital for hours each day.

Thank you also for your continued prayers as I spend time with my brother and my niece and nephew. I covet your prayers for His wisdom and words as I also meet and comfort my sister-in-law's family as well. This Sunday we will spread my sister-in-law's ashes in the sea as per her request. Can you please pray as He leads you?

Last Sunday at church here, the message was themed “Not a Fan: Follow Me”. The premise was to be a dedicated follower of Jesus Christ as opposed to one who will fall away when the going gets tough; about listening to His call to follow and be faithful, and according to Luke 9:23, to take up His cross. The song ‘O Master Let Me Walk With Thee’ followed this. This was an apt message for me, cementing my call to be at Place of Rescue in Cambodia.

Please let me know how I can pray for any of you. This is a partnership after all!

Dancing with my Jesus,    
Love, Sister Vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment