Monday 27 December 2021

#251 - Praise: Safely Home in Canada!

 Vol.# 251

Vol.# 251

Thank you for all of your prayers

I got my PCR negative test results exactly at 11 p.m. on the 22nd, and I left Orlando early in the morning on the 23rd!

 
Praise: I got through the long lines at Orlando airport. We were all wearing masks but definitely no social distancing! I had no problems there with my paperwork. We were delayed by one hour but the flight was smooth into Toronto. I was praying I would not catch the cold from a guy who was sneezing and coughing in the seat directly behind me!

 
Praise: As I look at TV from my comfy chair at my parents’ place, I see the pictures of the long lines at the airport for Customs and then the mandatory COVID testing. I am in awe that on my arrival at Pearson, when I went up to Customs, they looked at my paperwork, asked where I was coming from (Orlando), asked if I was fully vaccinated (my answer, am I ever with 2 Sinovac and J and J!), we exchanged greetings and that was it! I kept thinking someone would ask me to step to the side to be tested, but no! All in all it took 10 minutes from my getting off the plane to picking up my luggage that was already unloaded! I am so humbled that God would give wisdom to get the PCR test within 24 hours (and not the 72 hours guideline), and give my big bro the wisdom also to book my flight on the 23rd to be home for Christmas! If I had left a day later, my flight would probably be cancelled, and the wait at the airport would have been within the 1-2 hours that others were experiencing as I looked at the chaotic scene on TV! 


Praise: I am humbled as I look back on how our Lord has paved a clear path to come home for Christmas. Thank you so much for lifting me up in prayer

 

I pray that all of you had an amazing Christmas even though it may not have been with family for many of you with COVID restrictions. I pray as you remembered the real reason we stop to celebrate Christmas, His birthday, and the decision by our Saviour to come to earth, that it gave pause to say ‘thank you’ and to be grateful for His sacrificial gift of His life and unconditional love for each of us!

 

Happy New Year as we look forward to see what God will be doing in 2022! 


Thank you for partnering with me in this amazing dance with Jesus in my heart country of Cambodia! 


Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 

Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 

Your sister, Vidya 

No comments:

Post a Comment