Tuesday 21 December 2021

#250 - His Presence, the best Gift : A Blessed Christmas

 Vol.# 250


 

I wanted to bless all of you with a peace that passes all understanding for this Christmas season!

 

Amidst the anxieties of lockdowns, potential lockdowns, the weariness of soul from COVID-19 this past year, I pray that His words of promises that He has whispered to you in your quiet times with Him, will give you that holy peace!

 
Just before leaving Phnom Penh, I was asked to pray and say words over the church planting team, and I fasted and prayed over the names given before I met with each of the team members, asking God for His words over each person. Sometimes we may not have the resources to give financially or the time, but we can give words of affirmation and encouragement to someone. So may I encourage you to pray and ask God to whom you can give such words to during this time of unease? His gift of His Presence is the best present of all!

 
Prayer Request: Tomorrow morning I will go to get the PCR test. Pray for not only a negative response, but also that the results will be given timely in order to travel on Thursday morning.


Prayer Request: Pray that the info needed to input into the Arrive Can App will be done. Some people have been having trouble with this. Pray for His favor as I go though customs!


Praise: Grateful for my big brother here for helping me to bridge that gap of getting vaccinated and just loving me up! I am so blessed to have been able to see my cousins from Trinidad who are here visiting and ‘liming’ with them! What timing by God!

 
Thank you all, and again, Blessed Christmas!


Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 

Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 

Your sister, Vidya 

No comments:

Post a Comment