Monday 13 January 2020

#206 - Praise: I Am Always With You

Vol.# 206

As I sit here, I was about to write an SOS email asking for prayer for my journey back to my heart country. With airline ticket changes, I discovered that my second leg of the flight was NOT going to be from the same airport that I land in when I leave Toronto. In fact, the airport from which I would depart to go to Phnom Penh is about one hour and half away from the first airport, and I would have to check out luggage from the first airport, go on a train, and check into another airport with luggage intact! For most of you who know me, you know my sense of direction is not good (let’s face it, I can get lost in a mall!), so to have to travel this route was making me a bit anxious! Then Jesus reminded me that I had not met with Him, so l delayed sending this out. In my reading from Genesis 28:15...”Behold I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you...” 
Yes, this is the GOD I serve, the ONE who knows me and cares for all the details in my life! 
SO this update is not a prayer request but rather a praise update! So, will you praise Him with me?

Praise: that Ramona L read the ticket which I had bought and noticed the discrepancy in the name and location of the airports!  God gave her ‘eyes to see’!

Praise: that Ian L was able to take me to the airport to talk to the representative from Air Canada, and we met a rep who had been to both airports who was able to reassure me of what I needed to do, and also let me know the details of the trip there after I land!

Praise: that earlier in the week when Jose and Lisa took me on a snowy hike near their place, that God would show me as I stepped into Lisa’s footprints, since she was leading the way, that He would always go before me; and Jose, who was bringing up the rear, that HE was also behind covering me! God had also reminded me of this when I was leaving in 2011. Charlene P. had organized a silent retreat in Muskoka, and we had gone hiking. I was not as fast climbing over the rocks as the others, so the person in front of me reached down to pull me up and one of the other girls was pushing me up from behind! God told me then that HE would always go before me and would always be behind me as I follow in His steps! HE has remained faithful in that promise to me! 

-Praise: for email sent from Maurita H. reminding me that God would take care of me as I return!

As my layover is about 17 hours, I cannot wait to see what God is going to do! The adventure continues...I will keep you apprised of my adventures! 

Thank you again for all of your gifts: financial, time, words of encouragement, prayer, and practical gifts (especially my ‘Stines’ which I am wearing now and I am inside the apartment!). 

Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 
Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 
Your sister, Vidya 

No comments:

Post a Comment