Wednesday 8 January 2020

#205 - Final week in TO!

Vol.# 205

Blessed New Year to all from the cold shores of Georgian Bay!
A wintry walk on the shores of Georgian Bay

I wish to thank everyone for their words of encouragement and love showed to me in so many ways while home. It is with an expectant heart that I return to Cambodia to continue His work! I hope I get to see many of you this Sunday, my last Sunday here as I leave on the 15th ofJanuary. 

My heart is overflowing with joy and tears as I leave. Through you I have learnt many things, not only from the Deeper Life Seminar (thank you, Pastor Cheryl for giving me the opportunity to attend, and also Pastor Kathy Klassen for your leadership in setting us free from strongholds so that we can live a life free in Christ!), but also through our talks and prayer time together! 
Thank you for your continued financial and prayer support which enables me to do His work in my heart country of Cambodia!

Praise: FOR ALL OF YOU.

Prayer: Please pray that my journey back would be one free and clear of all hassles, from my departure here, to my long layover and then back into Cambodia! I am already assigned to the info desk 2 days after getting in, and teaching 3 days after getting in!

Prayer: Please pray for a new helper at my house. The former one finished on Dec. 31st.

Please send me your requests. Sorry if I missed connecting with some of you, but we can still connect via FaceTime, email, phone calls and letters! 

Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 
Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 
Your sister, Vidya 


No comments:

Post a Comment