Thursday 19 November 2015

#82 - Meet and Greet!

Vol.# 82
Praise God!
After I sent my last email, I remember coming home after class and I could not wait to do my homework! Yes, am I still having trouble differentiating certain sounds? Yes, but now instead of getting all stressed out, patience is coming in and I am asking for creative ways to hear and remember the sounds!

Last Sunday in church, 20 former students from Rescue greeted me! They came to church, so it was chaos as they were exiting from the first service and I was going in! I was being grabbed, hugged and lifted up! 
Yes, amazingly some of my students got taller and I stayed the same! Lol :)
We had a visiting ministry couple who preached on marriage and it was focused on how to have and keep your marriage healthy in a God way! 
Curiously enough I was able to practise the vocabulary that I had learned that day: "I am not married, I do not have a boyfriend, I am not engaged," etc.! 
Hilarious! 
So if you all know me, I was practising that on unsuspecting persons in the 5 min. meet-and-greet during the service! Then they asked for those who are single to put their hands up! Again, I did not just put my hands up, I was waving them!  

My students who came to the second service were laughing and saying, “Cher, so glad to see you! “

I saw Marie (Makyeay) for the first time at church and we hugged and then the church service began! Her son-in-law Blaine is here with some of the Directors from Rescue and others, so it was good to see them all even if for a couple of minutes!

Prayer Requests:
-Continuous for my health; presently on antibiotics; I have a cough.

-For my language studies!

Please continue to share what is going on in your life as well! 

Going in with Him in anticipation of what He is going to do today!

Love, His Warrior and Disciple, submitting to be His dance partner here in Cambodia,

Your servant, Vidya

**(If anyone is led to come on board to 'dance' with me, I am at 70 percent of my monthly support! )

No comments:

Post a Comment