Wednesday 5 November 2014

#51 - Part 2 - What not to do at airport or on airplane!

Vol. 51 – Part 2

Things you may not want to do while at airport or on the plane!

1. You may not want to talk to your suitcase when it keeps falling down; some people might think you are crazy! After the fourth time when the suitcase fell, I was saying to it, “Really, you fell again, what is wrong with you?” Then I realized that some people were looking at me, and I thought, “Did I say that aloud?” Apparently I did!

2. In the airplane, I could not get the volume working on the TV show I was watching. So, finally, after 10 minutes or so, I asked the flight attendant who looked at me and said that maybe I should plug my headphones into the other outlet! Yes, I was plugged into the wrong one! Then when I got it plugged into the correct one, I had forgotten that I had the volume way up, so I jumped and said, “Oh Sweet mama!” My seat companion looked at me oddly and smiled! I think if I was Pastor Sam, I would have used that opportunity to start a conversation about my beliefs, but alas, I did not. I just turned and listened to the show.

3. Do not listen, and I repeat, do not listen to anything Trinidadian because you would be laughing very loudly! My sister sent me this link and with my headphones on, I was listening and killing myself laughing! (Trini expression), which brought on smiles from people and yes, Pastor Sam, an open door for sharing my faith, but again I was laughing too loudly! As I was listening and watching this in Seoul, people were looking at my laptop to see what was so funny!


Do not worry. I did not tell anyone I went to RAC. So you all are safe from embarrassment! 
Just thought I would share!

V-DAY is a-coming!

Love, Sister Vidya


No comments:

Post a Comment