Saturday 1 February 2014

#35 - Prayer request

Vol. 35

Thanks to all who have prayed, I had running water this week!
But then the internet went! Ha!
It has been interesting and tiring teaching until 8 at night. My day begins early when the monks begin their chants!
But enough on that. 

This is a quick email asking for prayer: I was invited by a fellow Khmer teacher, whose heart is for planting churches, to come visit a new church/brother's church in the city and I would also get an opportunity to meet his wife and kids. I said yes I would go, and the next thing I knew, he told me 2 days ago that he told the people that I would be speaking! But he used the word ‘preaching’!!! 
I said no, that I was just visiting, but when he mentioned that the congregation was made up of garment workers, new Christians, I reluctantly said yes

Last night one friend sent me a link from the Grammys: a gospel singer was bold enough to talk about her faith in the midst of some controversy. 
I knew then that God was saying to speak about Him, His Name and His plans for Cambodia! 

Prayer request: For His words to come out of my mouth; for His Spirit to be over me; for His glory to be seen; not Vidya, but Jesus Christ. 
Time: Sunday between 6 and 7 p.m. (Feb. 2nd here).

Thank you! 

Dancing with Him with a new song,
Love, Sister Vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment