Tuesday 10 January 2017

#129 - My new-home-in-progress and a soccer game!

As I sit on the rooftop looking at the sun rise, I am very grateful to Him Who has provided a part of this house that is a home in the making!  

I am grateful that Channak has moved into the upper floor and is the one who does the wiring etc.! 
When I have to ask the landlady to have something fixed, he does the negotiations, which is usually a long conversation starting with, "Oh, we cannot do it"/"Oh, no money to do what you ask" (from the landlady), to a compromise suggestion from Channak to her, and then there is an agreement! 

I have to learn to not speak, or just not be there when there is a negotiation! 
Channak had to go to buy bedding, and asked that I not be present because as a foreigner the price would be raised if I were with him! 
Reality here! 

Prayer
The landlady and her family are happy to have Channak here living on the top, but the people who were supposed to move into the lower floor have bowed out (was supposed to be a computer business).
I told her that I would pray to Jesus the Christ for good tenants
Can you join me in this prayer so that she and her family can see His hand at work

I started school day before yesterday as part-time. This is a new routine for me. Now the relationships are different, because all of my former classmates go in the morning full-time. However, the new students that I met are great, and I just got a message yesterday that the wife of my former classmate Marc will be joining me in this class, and she is relieved to be with me in class! 
But it was fun going in earlier just to reconnect with everyone from former modules, and have them say, "We miss your humour and presence in class

Prayer
I am meeting with the Director to discuss how my tutor and I will be planning my work studies. Please pray for wisdom on having a plan which would accurately help in my weaker areas of language learning

Praise God! Because of my new schedule, I can live stream Solemn Assembly! Yay! Praise God

I went to a football (soccer) match finals at my former workplace, Place of Rescue, and yes, it was so much fun to shout and celebrate as they were number 2 in the league! Here are some pics:







I have to run now to get ready to live stream! 
Thank you for live streaming this for us
Blessings!

Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 
Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 
Your Sister Vedya

No comments:

Post a Comment