Wednesday 2 April 2014

#40 - Grateful to be sent.

Vol. 40

I sit here with sweat pouring down my back, while a kid is pouring water over my head. The cool down is swift and then the heat returns! But the kids enjoy seeing the water drip down on Cher's neck and back! 

This morning I read Col: 4:12...always wrestling in prayer for you that you may stand firm…” My thoughts turned to you and I want to thank you for praying with and for me. I am truly blessed because other teachers who come here are not as blessed as I am! The difference is that I am sent by you as a missionary to be a teacher here. They come as teachers!

So with a grateful heart, as I feel the gentle breeze blowing once more, I thank you for dancing with me. Please let me know how I can dance with you and pray with/for you!

Dancing with Him with a new song,

Love, Sister Vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment