Wednesday 3 July 2024

#290 -Thank you! Arrived in Toronto!

 Vol.# 290


I was overwhelmed by how many of you were praying for me! Thank you for your prayers. 


I just got in a couple of hours ago. My sister Sita picked me up from the airport and yes, there was the usual traffic on the highway here, but it was really nice to be on a highway! 


Both flights were full and my ears did hurt, but only a tiny bit on descent. I had really good seatmates on both flights. There was a delay of 50 minutes in the first flight. My pastor and his wife had picked me up to take me to the airport, and even though it was drizzling, traffic was not that bad and a few of my fellow workers from church came to see me off! I breezed through customs in Phnom Penh and subsequent customs check points and my luggage was already on the carousel when I got there! Sleep eluded me on the plane as I would drift off but then be awake, but after 23 hours of travelling (including layover), I am SO GRATEFUL to have had a smooth flight, no disrespectful passengers, and favor with the officials because of YOUR prayers!

 

Will write more in later update but I just wanted to say THANK YOU

 

Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 

Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 

Your sister, Vedya 


No comments:

Post a Comment