Thursday 25 November 2021

#248 - Prayer Requests!

 Vol.# 248


Prayer Needed!

 

As Daniel and his friends sought the counsel of the Lord and prayed for heavenly wisdom and guidance, I am humbly requesting prayer:

 

- for protection against COVID and the variants as I take the pre-COVID test (PCR) on Dec.1st for travel. Please pray that it will be negative. Just yesterday one of my co-workers tested positive!

 

- against a sinus cold which affects the ears as I travel. I do have a slight ear infection now.

 

- for His discernment as I have been asked to pray specifically over the church planting ministry group. I have been in prayer over each of the names given. I want to say only His words, not one word less or more! Thank you! 

 

- for protection over this place of refuge that God has given to me while I am away.

 

- for favor in the eyes of customs in Phnom Penh, in my transit stops at Seoul and especially when I get to Atlanta! It is my first time at this airport so I am not familiar on how to get around to go to the departure gate for Florida!

 

I was supposed to leave here on the 21st for Toronto, but the Canadian government had not yet approved of the Sinovac vaccine that I have and that would have meant a costly stay in quarantine OVER the Christmas holidays! So as I prayed, God chose for me to go and visit my big brother, niece and nephew FIRST, get the approved vaccines there, and then go to Toronto! My parents approved of this change in plans so the date was changed (thank you to I and R Loberg!). So I am departing here on December 2nd. I am staying away from big crowds now, and staying with ‘my bubble!’ But I do have many things to do here before I depart, so I ask that I will remember them all before I leave

 

Thank you so much for partnering with me in prayer! 


Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 

Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 

Your sister, Vidya 

No comments:

Post a Comment