Monday 19 August 2019

#197 - A Heartfelt Thank You

Vol.# 197


As I looked out at all of the familiar faces, not only at the church services, but also at the Meet and Greet, I was struck anew at your faithfulness in prayers and financial support for such a long time, since 2011! 

I want to thank you for your sacrifice of time and finances, and for not only partnering with me, but more importantly with Him as I follow His directions in my heart country of Cambodia. 

As we prepare as a family to celebrate the wedding of my nephew Nathan to Sarah, I am excited for our family reunion here and I look forward to sending pictures after the 24th! 

I am very grateful for those who signed up to receive my updates/prayer letters and who expressed interest in contributing to my monthly support. The rising costs of living in Cambodia as was mentioned at the Meet and Greet means I must increase my support.The details on how to do this is are at the bottom of the email update or you can message me for the details. 

I am humbled by your acts of sacrifice on my behalf here! 

Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 
Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 
Your sister, Vidya 

No comments:

Post a Comment