Thursday 27 December 2018

#186 - Final weekend in Toronto!

Vol.#186 

I pray you had a Blessed Christmas and you are looking forward to see what God will do in the New Year! 

As I look back over the last 3 months back home here in Toronto, and Florida and Georgia and Trinidad and Tobago, I am humbled by the love shown to me through your words, gifts, shared confidences and prayers.

Thank you for not only being His dance partner in Cambodia but also my dance partner through your prayers and financial support . My ‘dance’ there continues to be one of joy and gratitude as He continues to set the rhythm and work amongst my Khmer community!

This will be my last weekend here in Toronto as I return to Cambodia on Jan.4th! 
**(If you would like to continue to support please message me for important information!) 



Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 
Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 

Your sister, Vidya 

No comments:

Post a Comment