Thursday 25 October 2018

#182 - Need to curb that happy-tude!

Vol.# 182

Hey Miss, can you step over here please and open your bag

That was my first greeting as I stepped into the Canadian/American Customs line as I headed out here to Florida to visit with my eldest brother and family. The Customs guy asked how I was and commented on how happy I was looking. It dawned on me that maybe he thought I took something to be happy, hence the search?  
(Note to me: Do not be SO happy next time, be somber!)

We were delayed for 25 minutes on the tarmac. The plane had started to move away then stopped, and we returned to the original location. They thought they had detected a problem with the engine, so we had to wait to check on that. In the end all went well, so thank you ALL for your prayers!

Praise
The mammogram only hurt a tiny bit; the results will be given later. I had an ultrasound as well.

Update: 
I will be here in Toronto until after Christmas. It will be the first Christmas with my parents and family in over 5 years, so I still have time to get together with you all!

Prayer Request:
My brother and I are driving down to Georgia from Orlando. Please pray for safety as we travel to and fro and for great connections as we reconnect with childhood friends from Trinidad and Tobago!

Blessings all

Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 
Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 
Your sister, Vidya 





No comments:

Post a Comment