Thursday 13 September 2018

#179 - Please Pray

Vol.# 179

Prayer Requests: 

Please pray as I am heading into a very hectic 4 days at our Asean Christian Conference in Phnom Penh. An estimated one thousand will attend the conference over the next few days, coming in from all corners of Cambodia as well as from neighbouring countries.  My day will begin from 5:45 a.m. The conference begins at 8, and those of us volunteering at the information desk have to be on site at 6:30. I do have breaks in between and the shift ends at 12:30 lunchtime. I am then on altar call prayer at the end of group worship time from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. Please pray for a fresh outpouring of His Spirit over me.  Before I can pray and serve others here, I need to be refreshed and alert as I pray with and over others.
Some of team with access bands

Pray for the weather. It has been raining everyday around 4:30 onwards, but sometimes it rains early in the morning as well. I am praying that the clouds part and the sun shines so that all who are coming will be able to get here safely and will come and not be deterred by the rain!

Some of my students from English class I have been teaching will attend, so please pray for eyes to see, ears to hear and hearts to be opened for those who do not yet know about Jesus the Christ! 



Pray for good conversations amongst my team, and that my Khmer will be good enough to understand all the different ‘sounds’ from those coming in from the province areas. Pray that HE will give me discernment as I meet and talk and help those who are coming to the conference

The conference finishes on the Sunday night and then I have Monday to wash clothes, pack and get things ready here at the house before I head out to you in Toronto on Tuesday morning! 

Thank you so much for your prayers

Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 
Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 
Your sister, Vidya 

No comments:

Post a Comment