Tuesday 15 December 2015

#86 - Oops! Exam date change! Lunch date or 3-day stint?

Vol.# 86

There is a correction to my exam date!

Since we have six students in the class and 45 minutes to one hour for each, and the class is in the morning, the exam will be spread over 2 days! So instead of the 18th, my exam is on the morning of the 17th! We are one day ahead here, so it will be on your 16th!l

We got a break down of the test today; it is in 6 parts, going from pronunciation and recognition of pictures (vocab), to conversation (basic questions), to listening texts, and answering questions from the listening texts!

You know you need extra help from above when…
I was asking someone to go for lunch (in Khmer), but instead I asked to go with me for 3 days! The word lunch and three days can sound alike! 
I was wondering why I got a special smile! 
Well it’s a whole new way of breaking down barriers! Lol!

Pastor Sam has another story about me on that one!

We were doing descriptive words such as kind, funny etc., and can you guess which word was used to describe me? 
NO! Not crazy, but rather, friendly and funny!

Yup, if I go around asking people to go with me for 3 days that would be very, very friendly!

I am blessed to have you all pray for me. One person said that my pronunciation was so much better, and that was from a classmate! Yes, pride has to go and I just have to keep on practising!

Thank you all for your encouragement!

Love, His Warrior and Disciple, submitting to be His dance partner here in Cambodia,

Your servant, 
The "very very friendly" Vidya :D


** (P.S. I am at 90 percent of my monthly support, would you consider becoming one of my dance partners? Email me please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment