Tuesday 3 March 2015

#60 - Prayers for Heart and Home

Vol. 60

I am sorry for not writing sooner!

Heart:
Thank you so much for your continued prayers for my next steps in Cambodia.
God has been speaking into my heart about the importance of learning the heart language. Listening to my sisters Myrna Maxey and Kathryn Cassidy pray so eloquently in their heart languages just confirmed His calling to study Khmer, my heart language in Cambodia!

Home:
Can I ask for your continued prayers as my parents have asked me to go to Trinidad to help them? Please pray for wisdom and discernment as we dispose of furniture etc. and with legal issues.
I leave on March 5th (I get there on the 6th) and return on March 11th!

We are still looking for a place for them to rent as of April 1st. Can I ask you to pray that HE will show us here where that place will be? Thank you so much!

Just a reminder, I will have no access to Wi-Fi/internet when I am there.

Dancing still.

Love, Sister Vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment