Thursday 5 November 2020

#226 - Prayer Requests: Preparing for Travel


Vol. #226


PRAYER REQUESTS


I have just 11 days before my return to Toronto, but so many things here that need to be done before I return! Can I please ask you to join me in prayer for:


- COVID-19 test: I have received different information where I need to go, to not only get the test but also the MUCH NEEDED travel documentation that says I am NEGATIVE. The concern here is the time. According to airline policy here, the test has to be done at least 48 hours PRIOR to boarding the airplane. My prayer request is that I would be able to find the right place and the doctor who would be able to issue the documentation within the required time period at the right costs

- I am still looking for a trustworthy house cleaner/helper to take care of my refuge here while I am away.

Safety on the flight. I leave Phnom Penh to Seoul, BUT I am in Seoul for about 10 hours. I cannot go walking about due to COVID restrictions. Please pray that I would be able to find one place at the airport where I can just be until the next leg of my flight to Vancouver where I am in transit for about 4 hours until my final flight to Toronto! 

Pray for favor as I go through airport security and for luggage to arrive safely!

- I leave here around midnight on the 16th but arrive in Toronto around 7:30 in the evening. Please pray that I would not be claustrophobic with wearing the mask for such a long period of time! 

- Please pray that I am able to meet with those HE has put on my mind here in Phnom Penh before I leave! 

Thank you all and looking forward to connecting in creative ways with you all when I return to Toronto! 


 

Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 

Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 

Your sister, Vidya 


No comments:

Post a Comment