Tuesday 2 February 2016

#91 - Prayer and Praise: The Road to Recovery

Vol.# 91

Thank you for your prayers.

I got in to see the physiotherapist, and as of today, I have had two sessions with him. It is too early yet to ascertain the effects of the treatment. I will have 10 sessions, 3 times a week.

Praise: I went for my check-up at hospital. Everything looks good; the bacteria is out of my system! All glory to Him and thanks to you all for praying!


ICU Staff

My nutritionist and nurse in the hospital ward.

Prayer: I am still concerned about the knee joint paint, the slow walking, and the pain in lower back. The Outpatient clinic doctor at the hospital has made an appointment for me to see the orthopaedic doctor (bone doctor as he calls himself!).

Prayer: for the physiotherapist to have His wisdom as he treats me. We have had many interesting discussions about the education system and health care here. He is on the Physiotherapist Board here and acts as a consultant to the government; he is French and has been here for 25 years. Pray that God gives me His words, as we will discuss why I am here. He already knows my church has sent me and that you are praying for him! He teaches Eastern medicine and yoga so our conversations should be interesting!

Praise: God has told me to keep on praising Him for what He has done and will do. The rehab can be painful especially the day after physio, but in the midst I will praise HIM!

Prayer: I am still looking for that sanctuary at the beach. The physiotherapist even said that walking in the salty waters would help in the recovery process!

Please continue to send in your requests so that I can pray with and for you! Tell me what is going on in your life!


Love, His Warrior and Disciple, submitting to be His dance partner here in Cambodia,
Your sister, Vidya


** (P.S. I am at 90 percent of my monthly support, would you consider becoming one of my dance partners? Please email me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment