Tuesday 2 March 2021

#233 - Enroute Praise and Prayer Requests

Vol. #233

Thank you for your prayers! I am writing this as I wait in Seoul for my second flight! 

Praise: the fact that I was in the air meant that your prayers for a NEGATIVE result from COVID-19 test was received, and the nose swab itself was painless and very fast! 

Praise: for the time I had with Mum and Dad, bittersweet, as we held hands and prayed together, as they not only released me back to my heart country, but I also released them into the heart of Our Loving Father!
MOM AND DAD AFTER PRAYER


Praise: for Ian and Ramona L. My brother Ian was able to come with me into the airport and he helped the other counter attendants to download my specific COVID-19 insurance for Cambodia which I did not know I had to purchase beforehand! I thank God for the ladies at the counter who informed me that I needed to have this special insurance for 20 days as stated by the Cambodian government. Anyone who did not have it on arrival at Phnom Penh would have been turned back! Ramona waited patiently in the car as this process took more than half hour since we had problems printing the receipt from my phone. So Ian did his troubleshooting and all was good!
 
Praise: maybe only 6 people were in my section, so I had the whole row to myself and the rows in front, to the back and to my side were empty!
 
I got to see the full moon which gave light into the section I was in, and I was marvelling at how God orchestrated this because having that light made the area feel ‘light’ and not claustrophobic! I did not sleep much yet it was a restful time!
 
Prayer: for my entry into Phnom Penh at the airport, with my 2 suitcases and carry-on and my knapsack, that I would be able to manoeuvre all of this getting into the bus and off to the designated hotel! Sometimes there are no trolleys available!
 
Prayer: that the second COVID-19 test at the airport would be just as easy as the first and NEGATIVE!

Prayer: for favour with the authorities/government officials when I get to the airport; and also with hotel staff at the designated government hotel.

With a grateful heart to all of you, my dance partners, as you definitely interceded for me on the praise points above!  I felt the lightness of steps and His strong hands as He led me through this first part of the journey! 

Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 

Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 

Your sister, Vidya 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment