Sunday 21 August 2016

#118 - His Glory Manifested and Thank you!

Thank you for your words of encouragement and for also sending me your prayer requests. 

Here I am, surrounded by piles of notes, but this time I am not discouraged but challenged! 
I was listening to a sermon on the breaking down of the walls of Jericho. The march was not for 4 days or 5 days, but God told them to march for 7 days, and even then, they did not know what was going to happen. 
However, these steps of obedience and perseverance led to the breakthrough or breaking down of the walls. Funny how this sermon just happened to pop up on my phone, eh? 
I love God's timing! 

Then as I listened to Pastor Wade's message, I did ask along with you all for God to show His glory. 
How was this manifested? 
All of a sudden, a switch happened in my brain and I was able to decipher a difficult word. It was as if I was seeing the word with a new understanding! 
YES, HE showed His glory!

Praise
Even though it is still difficult and I am the slowest in the class, it is a joy to learn because that is how I praise Him. I think that this season in my time here should be filled with joy as I learn! I thank Him for showing Himself through you and His Words and yes, His glory! 
Thank you, Pastor Wade, for your challenge to us, to me, to call upon the Great I AM!

Praise
As I was leaving school on Friday singing in the tuk tuk (because let us face it, it was the week end!), I saw someone with whom I just started to connect and I asked if I could take her somewhere since she was walking. We ended up spending a couple of hours together laughing, talking about our faith, and living here in Cambodia as His servants! She is in a higher level and can speak Khmer well! She lives with Khmer folks, so even though it was difficult to understand, she is adapting! 
I was able to return your generosity to me of your prayers and encouragement to extend to her that day! I just felt God saying to me to show her how much HE loves her by being a 'sister/sista'!

Prayer requests
- For perseverance and creative ways of deciphering and learning His language here for my heart country!

- a new place to live that will be between the new location of my church here and school! Safe, and on an upper floor!

Thank you!
Please keep your requests coming! It is an honour to go before Him on your behalf. 
It gets me out of myself to pray for others!

Love, His Warrior and Disciple, submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia,
Your sister, Vidya




No comments:

Post a Comment