Tuesday 16 August 2016

#117 - I need His creativity!

As sweat pours down my back and I am looking back at today, I feel as if I have taken not one, not two, but three steps backward in my language classes! 

For the first time I am feeling overwhelmed. 
I was so blank on some of the words yesterday as I was reading, and when I was listening to my former students talk in Khmer with each other, I understood very little.

Prayer request
With my assignments mounting up, I am feeling overwhelmed. Please pray that I would not let this feeling stop me from doing them well! I need His creativity to unlock my lack of understanding, or however the LORD leads you to pray. Thank you!

Praise

I did get together with my former students, and it was a delight to talk one on one with them (half in Khmer and half in English). I praise God for this next generation of up and coming future leaders of Cambodia!

Got to get back to my studying now! 
Thank you for holding me up in your prayers! 
How can I hold you up as well?

Love, His Warrior and Disciple, submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia,

Your sister, Vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment