Monday 4 July 2016

#112 - A Whirlwind Visit!

Yes! If you heard me before you saw me and was puzzled by that...I am here

The trip to Toronto was good. Someday I will write an article about the different ways one can contort one's body in airplane in order to sleep! But your prayers were answered by smooth transitions in Seoul, Korea and then Toronto! 

It is so wonderful to see you all. My sister picked me up from the airport and I came directly to church (RAC) in time for the flag ceremony, and to hear Pastor Sunder preach his last sermon ( i.e. as senior pastor!), and to hear Sham share her heart as well! 

Then God graciously allowed me to visit and spend time with Savy before HE took her home. I was blessed to have that time with such a beautiful woman of God and my sister in Christ! It was Savy who in 2009, when I first went to Cambodia with Ratanak Organization missions team and we had gone to her home, who said to me, "Welcome home Vidya!" 
That was prophetic because it has come true! 
This dear sister always told me, "This is your new home!" 

I just wanted to let you know that this is a whirlwind visit. I am staying at my parents' up at Shepherd/Birchmount, but this week a friend has gifted me with a week away with her, so from July 5-12 I am gone, and when I come back, I will be busy with helping in looking after the affairs of my parents! 

Thank you, thank you for the hugs I have received from you all! 
I leave to go back on August 3rd to resume school! Prayerfully will get to connect with you all! 

Love, His Warrior and Disciple, submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia,

Your sister, Vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment