Tuesday 19 July 2016

#113 - Whirlwind and Affirmation!

Hello all! 

This is a whirlwind of time here! 
I am writing to you from Florida. My big bro made it possible for me to come and spend time with him and my nephew and niece. 

I came through American Customs after going through 3 separate long lines, and yes, I was pulled out and asked if I would prefer a pat down or body scan! 

So I passed the body scan! LOL! 
I wanted to joke with them but knew better to just smile and say have a good day

I will be here until the 24th when I return on my Mom's 80th birthday! 

Then follows doctors' appointments etc. and, prayerfully, time to still meet up with you, my church family! 

Thank you for the warm welcome and greetings I have received! 

It is SO good to be in the house of the Lord!

Answered prayer: I asked God to give me affirmation of His call through my 2 signature songs He has given to me when I am in Cambodia! The first Sunday I was moved when 'Oceans' was sung, and just this past week, 'One Thousand Reasons'! 

Oh can I encourage you to ask of Him? Because He will answer
No one else knew what I asked and He so beautifully answered! 
An added gift was my nephew playing box drums (cajón) on that song! 

Unexpected affirmation: I met Michael, who just came out of jail a few days ago and was at church last Sunday! 

I told him I was going to write about him because it was God affirming His call for me to work with guys who are either in jail (physically and/or emotionally-spiritually)! 
I told him what a gift he was to me on Sunday by his being at church and our reconnecting! 
And guess what? He is Cambodian!
 
There is so much more to share, but I am writing this on my phone and oh so not easy

Please keep your prayers coming! I am returning to my heart country on August 3rd! 



Love, His Warrior and Disciple, submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia,
Your sister, Vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment