Tuesday 29 September 2015

#71 - October 3rd Commissioning

Vol. 71

My Dancing Partners!

I just wanted to give you a quick update.

Praise God: 100 percent of my one-time costs have been raised!

Prayer requests: We are at only 50 percent of my long-term monthly donations!

I am humbled by your sacrifice for His work through me for Cambodia.

Here is my final weekend scheduling for my commissioning:
Saturday 3rd October, 6:30p.m. service: I will be sharing about His plans for me and then prayed over by the elders.
Sunday 4th October, 9:00a.m. service: I will also be sharing His heart and will be officially commissioned.
Sunday 4th October, 11:00a.m. service: I will share and be prayed over by an elder from our church.

This maybe my last opportunity to see you for a year, so I pray you can make it to one of the services!

Grateful and amazed by your continued love and support for me.

Dancing with Jesus
Love, Sister Vidya


No comments:

Post a Comment