Sunday 20 September 2015

#69 - Will You Be Part Of My Team?

Vol. 69

VIDYACAMBODIA  



Sept. 2015  
                                                                                                                      
The time has come!

I am excited to invite you on my journey to Cambodia both in prayer and financially!  
Below I have illustrated my needs and how they may be met by your financial support. 
In part A, I have itemized my initial costs (one-time expenses), and in part B, a breakdown of how you can help be a part of my monthly support team.  
My timeline is short as I am hoping to be in Cambodia by October 2015 so that I can join full time Khmer Language study beginning November 2015!


Part A   – Please consider giving a one-time donation towards the following:

Language school & material ………………….…$4000
Medical Insurance………………………………  $1200
Return Airfare……………………………………$2000
Housing (3 months rent)  ………………………  $1200                  

Set up cost for housing  ………………………….$ 800
Contingency fund  ……………………………….$ 500
                                                                    Total:  $9700
                                                               
 ***As of September 20th = $1270 donated


Part B - Could you be a part of my Monthly Team? 
My needs: $2000 / month
                                                                                                                              20 donors who pledge $100 per month

                                   
                                                                                                                              40 donors who pledge $50 per month

                                                                                                                              80 donors who pledge $25 per month


Please prayerfully consider where you might fit in my team J




For more info & to donate visit THE GREAT COMMISSION FOUNDATION:  Website: www.tgcfcanada.org                 
Designation: VIDYA CAMBODIA (reference # 451)

(Founded in 2002, The Great Commission Foundation is a registered public foundation with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), established to promote Christian & relief of poverty in Canada and around the world. Please note: donors need to request a receipt for donations of less than $50/ year.)

  
Thank you for your interest in my ministry.  
My commitment is to provide you all with updates on what God is doing to move me step by step closer to my arrival in Cambodia by October 1st.  

In order to do that, if you are making lump sum contributions by mailing them in to the Great Commission, I would only ask that you let me know the amounts so that we can all rejoice as a team of the things of what Our Great God is doing.

In case you missed my report to the congregation of Rexdale Alliance Church, you can watch it at the link below:
You are invited to come and hear me speak during the Rexdale Alliance Church Mini-Solemn Assembly on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 7:00pm.

Without you, I cannot do His work.  I would appreciate it if you would become a “dance partner” with me in prayer as I begin this new chapter of ministry in Cambodia.  
Let me know and I will make sure you receive my updates. 

We are a community together so allow me to pray alongside you by sending me your prayer requests via:
Skype:  vidyaramch


Prayer requests:
  •        For God to open my ears to differentiating the sounds of words in Khmer.
  •        For enjoyment and creativity as I seek ways to learn Khmer.
  •        For my own place in the city which is safe.
  •        For prayer and financial partners to come alongside.
  •               For a community there as I leave my community here.


Dancing with Jesus

Love, Sister Vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment