Monday 22 December 2014

#56 - So far, so good! Thank you.

Vol. 56

Thank you for your prayers.

My brother and sister-in-law had told me to get here (airport) early because sometimes, if the plane is full, we would leave early! 
Well, thanks to all of those who helped to get me here. 

There were only 6 people in front of me at check-in. The guy at the counter asked if I would not mind to help in an emergency and I said I would LOVE to! (Yes, a bit too chirpy eh?)

So I got my legroom. The only thing I have to remember is to have my passport etc. with me when I have to fill out the details on the customs form since I have no place to put my purse!

Had no problem in checking in all of my stuff and just as I got to the seating area, this lady smiled at me and I beamed right back.
Then she said, "Hey, is it you?"
Since I was not sure who ‘it’ was, I just kept on smiling! 
As it turns out, I am not the nurse from Mount Sinai hospital she thought I was, but that did not stop us from chatting for a while! (You Trinis would get this!)

AND apparently we are NOT leaving at 10:30 but at 9:15! So God has gone before me.
Thank you for your prayers.

Humbly your servant,


Love, Sister Vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment