Monday 22 December 2014

#55 - Urgent Prayer Request

Vol. 55

URGENT Prayer Request

Can you please pray for my Mom and Dad at home in Trinidad? 
They have contracted the 'chicken' flu virus.
I just talked to my Mom and she is very sick.

There is no vaccine for this virus. 
It makes you feel as if you have arthritis, aches in the joints etc. 
Dad is now recovering from it but now Mom just contracted it. 
The medication prescribed by the doctors down there is in short supply since the virus is hitting the island! 
I contacted my doctor here and am taking medication for them.

I am grateful for the timing of this since I can be home to look after Mom and Dad. God knew this beforehand and has allowed me to be there.

Pray as I go through Customs that all will go smoothly seeing that I was in Cambodia and the customs officials (I am told by others) are checking passports carefully for exposure to the virus.

Blessed by your prayers. Keep sending me your requests. Internet may be sketchy or not available.

Thank you!

Humbly your servant,


Love, Sister Vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment