Tuesday 1 August 2017

#148 - First Half of Journey Home!



Vol.# 148

When I got to the airport I think that Channak organized with my former students to come say goodbye! I was truly touched because my flight was leaving at 11:20 at night, and they all came on their motos, and were there by 8 to see me off. 
I did not leave my house until 8:30! 
I was truly touched since now it is NOT only my former students who came, but their girlfriends as well! One of them whose girlfriend could not make it sent her wishes to me. I think Trinidad and Tobago's culture is the same as Cambodia in this way. I remember when we first began to go on trips, cousins would come from afar just to say goodbye!   




Answer to prayer:  
Yes, I did get on the right flight, but at first, I was standing in the wrong line at the airport in Phnom Penh! Then I realized, “No I am not going on Malaysia Air but rather Korean Air!” So for those who prayed that I would not get lost, I did not! 

Answer to prayer
I only coughed a little bit on this first leg and I slept a little. The space on this 'shorter' part of the flight (6 hours) on the plane was smaller, so there was no room to manoeuvre. So I am praying for more leg room on the second part of the journey! 

I am very grateful to the Lobergs who booked the flight for me since I only have a 3-hour lay over! Yay!!! 
I sat next to a Khmer woman who was travelling for the first time, so between me and my seat partner on the other side who was Khmer, we got to help her and I got to speak a little in Khmer.

Prayer Request for second part of journey
I find being in the plane over 5 hours very claustrophobic, so please pray that I would just be relaxed and sleep! 

Thank you for upholding me in prayer!


Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 

Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, Your sister, Vidya 

No comments:

Post a Comment