Monday 27 March 2017

#135 - And the verdict is in! I ....

Vol.#135

I was overwhelmed with so many of you praying for me yesterday and the phone calls and messages that I received! 

SO ... I passed! 

7/10, 10/10, and unfortunately the listening text was only 5/10, but the speaking and talking about the problem within society went well. Fluency and ability to talk with teachers have improved! I got 19/20 in vocab. I would have gotten 20/20 but I did not understand the picture shown! And afterwards I found out that there were no separate answers for that one pic! LOL! 


As I sit here on the rooftop, reading about the woman giving her all to our Lord, with her tears and precious ointment, I sense that God is saying to me, Thank you my child for giving me your heart and soul. Just keep on persevering and I will give you the ability to speak and listen (my heart's desire) in Khmer, so that you can share My heart and hopes to those in your heart country

I had to talk about my future plans, so these were some of my answers: 

- To have the ability to speak Khmer so that I can joke and laugh with native speakers; 
- That I would have long hair (my hair is short!); 
- That I will be married (my two teachers were laughing);
- That I would be able to listen to a song in Khmer and sing the words immediately so that I can dance to it (I need to know what I am dancing to!);
- That I would be able to speak the language so well that the native speakers would not be shocked when I pronounce the words incorrectly (they are so polite that they would not show it but you know inside they are saying Really????)
- But most importantly, that I would have deep ties to the community here! 

This is my only day off with lots to do! We are having 3 special nights of service here at our church with a featured preacher on the theme of God and Sexuality. I am still exhausted from being up at 5am yesterday, and then finishing around 5pm, then rushing off into the traffic to get to the service which starts at 5:30 and goes to 8! 
I did not get there until 6, so today I need to rest before heading back into full time Level 7!!!!!!!!!!
Yay! 

Dancing with Him,
Love, His Warrior and Disciple, submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia,

Your sister, Vidya 

No comments:

Post a Comment