Thursday 23 April 2015

#64 - God of Details

Vol. 64

The journey:
As I was walking from my parents' place back to my place, it began to sprinkle, and I began to pray, “Lord you know I forgot my umbrella, and I am carrying my laptop, please stop the rain, at least until I get back home!”
Well, the sprinkle turned into little pellets, hail, and I walked home without getting wet! YES. I thank HIM. 

I rejoice in the God of details and in spite of my lack of preparedness, He provided for me.

I turned to my reading this morning, excited to spend time with Him in His Word: Judges 1-2:9. I began to read aloud, skimming over all of the names of people and cities, honestly jumping over the names until I felt God saying, Vid, you want to learn the heart language of Khmer yet you are not reading the names of my people/cities which I allowed to be written in My book; go back, slow down, and pronounce the names and read them. I have allowed them to be in this chapter so give Me the respect and read them carefully. So with apologies and tears, I reread His Word. 

This is His Word to me, His Heart Language to me; before I learn another one, I need to be immersed in this One!
All God's details are important.
I am always learning...

Prayer requests:

- For the April 30th move for my parents, that the elevator booking would coincide with the helpers’ schedules who are giving up of their time to help with the move.

- That I would continue to grow deeper in Him.

Dancing with Him today to the music of “Rooftops” and “Oceans” by Jesus Culture,


Love, Sister Vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment