Tuesday 21 April 2015

#63 - A New Beginning

Vol. 63

Thank you for the many prayers that went up on behalf of my parents.

They are here and will be moving on May 1st to a more permanent place (one-year lease).

Cambodia update: I want to thank you for your patience. I am in the last stage of processing my return to Cambodia. For those of you who have supported me while at Place of Rescue, and wish to continue as I return to my land He has given to me, please wait on upcoming details!

Prayer requests:

- That I would use the time here He has given to me to learn what HE wants to teach me before I go back.

- For the moving day for my parents, that all the logistics will proceed smoothly.

- For a community for my parents in their new place, so that they can start ‘life’ and adjust to their new home.

Thank you for including me in your prayer requests, which is what community is all about!

Please keep on sharing and letting me know how I can pray with and for you!


Still Dancing here in Toronto,
Love, Sister Vidya


No comments:

Post a Comment