Tuesday 9 September 2014

#47 - Quick Prayer Request

Vol. 47

Hi all!

Quick Prayer request:

As the mosquitoes come out earlier to eat me and the heat gets more intense, I am asking for His energy and patience for one particular class. It is the one taught at 6 to 7 at night. Class management has been going up to 80 percent and teaching 20 percent! My translator is a young 16-year-old girl, soft-spoken and good at translating, but too young to really help with behavioral attitudes. In particular, there are four students who take up my energy. 

Please pray for creativity on how to rein them in and get them to participate in a positive way! It would be too easy to give up and kick them out of the class (I do have that option), but these are the kind of boys, who, if I had them on my own and not with 19 other kids, (yes, 23 in a small size room), I would love to invest and see them grow. But I have to think of the whole class and not just the 4. Curiously, I let the class go early to prep the room for the next incoming class and these 4 stayed behind and just would not go! I am praying for rain today and for these 4 to be out on the court, so I can shoot some baskets with them and work on our outside relationships! 

Thank you for dancing each step with me. I am looking forward to seeing you all. Please pass on your prayer requests to me as well!

Dancing with Him,

Love, Sister Vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment