Thursday 5 October 2023

#279 - Meet and Greet

 Vol. #279


Thank you all for your patience, as I have not written an update for a long time!

 

I have been blessed to have this time with my parents up in Scarborough, with my eldest brother visiting from Florida, and hanging out with my other brother and sister who live here. 


It is Thanksgiving weekend coming up and I just want to say how grateful and thankful I am to have what we Trinis refer to as “da bone country“, which is Trinidad and Tobago; my adopted country, Canada, which has allowed me to identify my skills and giftings and allowed me to grow; and my heart country of Cambodia where I am privileged to serve with and under my Khmer brothers and sisters for His Kingdom!

 

I was especially honored to have been invited to share at my brother Joe Raineri’s Celebration of Life on September 23rd a couple of weeks ago by my sister Ann, Joe’s wife.

 

I am grateful to my parents who showed me how to love and serve God in different areas, and to a community here, which is YOU who have walked the long road with me, sacrificing your resources and time investing into me so that I can serve and dance with Him now!


I would like to invite you to a Meet and Greet on Sunday, October 22nd at Rexdale Alliance Church after the church service at the Fireside Chapel. Here I will give you an update on His Ministry in Cambodia! I look forward to seeing you! 

 

Forever grateful to Jesus to be allowed to serve Him! 


Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 

Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 

Your sister, Vedya 

No comments:

Post a Comment