Tuesday 13 June 2023

#273 - Prayer Requests: Preveng Province

Vol.# 273 


Hello faithful prayer warriors!

 

Over the past year I have been asked by the church planting team to accompany them on various mission trips to different provinces/regions within Cambodia, and I have not felt the urge to go to any on site. I would rather give resources to the team, pray with and for them, and if and when I felt the Spirit say to give resources, I would! But this time I felt the Holy Spirit say go with the team! So on the 16/17thof June, I will be going with the Support team (HR, Media, IT, and Finance teams), about 20 of us, to Preveng province. 

 

May I ask you to pray for:


Safety as we travel to and from Preveng, but also within Preveng as we will be visiting 4 different church plants. Yes, it is a big province!


- We will be painting the inside of one of the main churches. The outside already painted by another of our church plants here in the city.


Plantinggarden/flowers around the church.

 
- Helping out with the children’s program.


Visitation: going into the homes and praying over those who are sick.

 
- Listening and praying with and over the church leaders the names of whom I list below:
Location#1: Prey Kuy: Senior pastor: Ps. Eang Samoeurn, his wife You Im; pastor’s assistant: Davann.
Location #2: Hob: Senior pastor: Sous Pheng; church planter member: Sin ChanReatry. 
Location #3: Trokeat: Senior pastor: Ps. Pun Pon; church planter member: Hon Ham.
Location #4: Chamres: Senior Pastor: Ps. Eang Phuong; church planter member: Bou Chat.

 

- I will be accompanying the teams who will go to pray with the church leaders/home visits. Please pray for His discernment and wisdom as I go with the team. I am in a supporting role of listening and prayer. I would like to meet the Khmer teachers who are teaching English in these rural areas to encourage and support them as well!

 
- Pray for health for all and bonding in His Spiritas we unify to encourage and come alongside those who are working in areas where it is difficult.

 
Thank you for coming along to pray! We are all staying at the pastor’s house in the main location there. I already bought a sleeping bag, and yes, I have my mosquito spray! I will carry some medications to give out as well (Tylenol for the kids, stomach meds). I am praying for God-led conversations(with an interpreter) one-on-one and His eyes to see and His ears to hear the needs of those we will be serving! Blessings and thank you


Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 

Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 

Your sister, Vedya  

No comments:

Post a Comment