Wednesday 25 January 2023

#267 - Back to my heart country...

Vol.# 267

 

As I sit and watch the snow falling, enjoying the sight as well as having a quick walk this morning, I am savoring the ‘cool’ feeling before I head back to my heart country of Cambodia on Friday 27th! 

 

May I ask for your prayers:
Prayer Request: Please pray for safety as I go; favor with ticket /counter agents, flight attendant and airport personnel, not only for myself but for my luggage as well! Pray that I would have a smooth flight with either an empty seat/row or great seatmates!

 
Prayer Request: Please pray for protection and His hand over my parents as I leave on Friday. It has been a blessing that I can spend time with Mum and Dad and be ‘present’ with each of them. My sis Sita and my brother Vish are a huge blessing to them so I am grateful that I can leave knowing they are cared for! My eldest bro Krish checks in by phone and my eldest sister is here with my brother-in-law visiting from England, so I have been truly blessed this Christmas holiday!

 
Praise: for the time with my eldest sister whom I have not seen in 4 years since she lives in England!

 
Praise: I am a great auntie or Tantie as we say in our Trini lingo to gorgeous Georgia, daughter to Nathan and Sarah! She is a cutie pie and a most welcome addition to our family!

 
Praise: I was able to attend church at RAC twice and to see some of you face to face! Thank you for your hugs, words of welcome and gifts! My heart was warmed to see you after 2 years!

 
Thank you for continuing to dance with me on this journey in Cambodia with Jesus being our dance instructor, partner and leader! My love to you and please continue to send your requests and life stories! 


Love, His Warrior and Disciple, 

Submitting to be His Dance partner here in Cambodia, 

Your sister, Vedya  

No comments:

Post a Comment