Wednesday 26 March 2014

#39 - My Surprise Birthday Party

Vol. 39

My surprise party was organized by Channak and my last class with the oldest students! It began with them spinning me around and then I had a piggy-back ride on one of the students (I was dizzy from having to bend down and spin 5 times) to the party room with strict instructions NOT to open my eyes!
Well it was dark anyway and when I opened my eyes all of my oldest students were there (hence the reason no one came to class!), plus a couple of house moms and others from Rescue! 



It was organized into speeches. A balloon shaped like a microphone was used and you had to speak into it, This was followed by games! Watermelons were my cake and I had to blow out candles, and we had coca-cola and music, etc.! 








I just wanted to share my birthday with you all!
Thanks to my students and Channak -  on whom I cannot play any tricks on now since he planned this – Well, whom am I kidding? No tricks for 5 days and then it is okay!

There were many more pics but this is just a flavor of what happened that night!
What you cannot see is the sweat pouring down my face and back! NO fans in that class! 


Dancing with Him with a new song,
Love, Sister Vidya

1 comment: